Friday, May 20, 2011

The beauty of the french ladies

To me, a Parisienne is the epitome of eternal grace, pure elegance and vibrant yet discreet beauty. Having grown up with the french cinema, I always admired the french actresses for their impeccable sense of style.
Ever since I had the honor to live in Paris and observe their divine charme, I came to the conclusion that this notorious elegance runs in their blood.
To me, these actresses are the most mythical représentates of what I consider parisian chic.



The impeccable Anouk Aimée. "Une femme et un homme" of Claude Lelouch is a must-see if you enjoy excellent classic french cinema.



The incomparable Catherine Deneuve. Watch "Belle du Jour", "8 Femmes" and "Les parapluies de Cherbourg" and you will fall in love.



The divine Audrey Tautou, most famous for "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain" and "Coco avant Chanel".



The marvelous Marion Cotillard, whose performace in "La vie en rose" was honoured with an Academy Award.

1 comment:

  1. Прекрасный фильм с молодой Катрин Денев, который для меня как "настольная книга" - Шербургские зонтики - какие краски, платьица и атмосфера!

    ReplyDelete