Monday, October 3, 2011

The loafer

Although I love high-heels on other people - let's be honest, they make you look so chic! - I rarely wear them myself, except on really special occassions. As a consequence, I prefer following trends around flat shoes rather than chasing another pair of glittery Loubutins or Manolos - which, as a matter of fact, I would not really know where to wear. 

I work in an office, so pretty, practical, comfy and flat shoes is more my-kinda-world. Sooo, as an alternative to the always-beloved ballerinas, I collected a number of preppy loafers which I had recently found on Asos and Topshop. I think most producers are offering these nowadays, so they are just examples. I love how they can be combined with  jeans; cropped pants; and even skirts and dresses!

See for yourself!



www.asos.com




www.topshop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment