Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter with The Grandes Patisseries

Although working in the chocolate business, I am rather a tarte/gâteaux/pie-kinda-gal. I love them all - in all forms, textures, flavors and colors; sweet, sour and bitter, huge and tiny, simple and with a little twist. No matter how satiable a dinner might have been - there is always a little space especially - and with a lot of love - reserved for these sinnful yet sweet moments that I indulge myself into, on a regular basis!
On Easter though, there is something about the way the "grandest" of the patisseries of the world present their creations that makes me deviate from my habit and turn into an appreciator of le chocolat. Maybe it's about the form, after all?






What are your favorite ones? Please share!

Divine selections displayed are (in chronological order): Ladurée, Leysiffer, La Maison du Chocolat and Pierre Hermé.

No comments:

Post a Comment