Friday, April 22, 2011

Love being a girl

As much as I love shoes, bags and dresses, my deepest appreciation will always belong to the world of beauty. There is something absolutely magical about the little bottles, jars and boxes - their shape, their contect, the texture and the scent  and, most importantly, their effect on the state of mind and soul - that makes me long for more, no matter how full my beauty drawer is. However, in pursuit of financial and spacial efficiency, I recently came to the conclusion that the range of my beauty SKU's can be simplified.So currently, I am boycotting the sephoras and the douglases of this world and using up the stuff that I have and only acquiring the products that have proven to be THE ONES.
Here's a list of the truly and sincerely best investments you can ever make in YOUR beauty. Enjoy the return on investment.




Bobby Brown's Brow Shaper -
fabulous!
  
Bobbi Brown's bronzer -
I can NOT live without a bronzer!




Bath milk with an incredible scent of almond
and coconut - TO DIE FOR.
  


I've tried sooo many shampoos...Cheap and expensive;
niche brands and mass market. I keep coming back to this
classic. Never change the winning team.



Essie...well, no explanation necessary.


More essie.


I love the concept, love the packaging,
love the scent.
At last, it's truly Parisian.
Need I say more?!

Nars offers a palette of sheer lipsticks
that match your natural lipcolor and
moisturize it. Can't stop using this one.
Kanebo Sensai is truly my
discovery of the year.
This exfoliator is A WONDER. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment