Sunday, April 24, 2011

Une pharmacie francaise

I love french pharmacies! Primarily, because they are not just pharmacies, but basically parfumeries selling good quality natural french cosmetics. Whenever I spend some time in France, I always pay a long visit - much to amusement of my company - to a parashop or a similar institution- to get acquainted with the latest discoveries in the world of natural beauty.There are a number of products that I have discovered there - I will collect the best ones in a separate post - including the beloved brand Compagnie de Provence a while ago while living in Paris, which is worth an exclusive entry.


I love their pure, stylish and colorful packaging, which serves as a bright accessory in my plain white bathroom. To hold the name "Marseillaise", the ingredients of french cosmetics must be natural, so this one promises to be really healthy! And pretty to look at :).





Unfortunately, they do not ship outside of France, but a number of boutiques around the world do sell a selection of their products. In Paris, check out their boutiques in the 6th and 9th, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment