Friday, June 24, 2011

Solid color

I have already confessed that I love fine food - finely packaged - naturally.
I must admit, I am a pretty spoiled lady having grown up with always good-quality, freshly cooked food - thank you, mommy! Just to be clear, though - good quality and freshness do not equal decadence - we never spent too much on food, but always made sure we prepared everything ourselves and used no artificial products. I still follow this tradition - of which I am notoriously proud - in my own household.
When it comes to setting the table, however, I came to appreciate its importance just a couple of years ago - thanks to my lovely Mr K who taught me so much about a tasteful home!
Today, I love a big oval or round table with a pretty tablecloth, colorful china and candles in corresponding colors. And while I adore the french savoir-vivre when it comes to loyalty to really good products, I must say I do prefer German tradition as far as china goes.
Dibbern is a fine bavarian manufacturer of china, whose solid color collection I absolutely adore. The selection of over 30 beautiful colors - which can be combined in the most simple, classic or unexpected ways, is a guarantee for a cozy yet elegant table - for a long unhurried Saturday morning breakfast; a quick practical lunch during a working day; a romantic dinner with your loved one or a long one with friends and family.

Check this out and start mixing and matching!







No comments:

Post a Comment