Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Coloniali


Week-end is only a night away and one of my most cherished rituals for a couple of truly balanced and restorative days is taking care of my inner and outer beauty. While inner beauty can be nurtured by a fascinating book; a philosophical conversation; a touching movie; a cozy evening with a beloved partner, family or friends, I am a firm believer into investing some time and effort  into releasing the physical stress of an exhausting week.
I discovered I Coloniali a couple of years ago - a brand which goes back to a perfumerie lead by two brothers in London - James and Edward Atkinsons - at the end of XVIII century. 
I adore the fact that they use only natural ingredients and produce cosmetics with oriental notes of white lily, myrrh, rice bran oil, japanese juzu and many others, which render any bathing experience truly extraordinary. Hopefully, one day the most progressive technology will allow me to transport scents via internet; until then, displaying the beautiful nostalgic packaging will have to suffice to convince you to try this brand.





a
www.atkinsons.it

2 comments:

  1. Hello Eve,
    We love it when customers say beautiful things about I-Coloniali. A few weeks ago, we launched a small web site where we offer a great selection of I-Coloniali products for the U.S. market. Check it out at www.bodybathshop.com

    Have a great day

    The Bodybathshop.com team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bodybathshop.com team, thanks a lot for your lovely comment! I have checked out the web site, it looks great! Are there any novelties from I-Coloniali you would recommend to try out?

    Kindest wishes from Germany

    Eve

    ReplyDelete